Ease of Use

4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 Thursday, July 6, 2017 c/o V.I.P.Corporate Executive YOUR DOLLAR STORE WITH MORE AND CAMELION BATTERY via email: info@camelionbattery.com regarding: very serious complaint Dear Your Dollar Store And More And Camelion Battery Executive: Good Morning or Good Afternoon to You!

How is your day today? My day is Not going so well, thank you due to the Fact that I just got Ripped Off and Scammed by a store in Toronto, Ontario Canada called "Your Dollar Store" located at 620 Sheppard Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 2S1 (416) 631-6506. The cord that I bought Is So Small that I Can Not Even Charge My Laptop From The Wall Into My Laptop due to the Horrible, Invalid, Illegitimate Cord Size that You Produce and/or Sell. I can NOT believe that I just wasted $16.95 for Nothing!

I am very Angry and Upset over this Horrible Shopping Experience that I just contacted my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company and put in a Dispute for the amount of $16.95 because I have been Ripped Off and Scammed! The product that I bought is called Camelion Compact USB Power Adapter CAT # AD3124. If I knew that the cord was going to be So Small during the time of purchase then I would have Never Purchased it to begin with. I have taken pictures of this product and will be Publishing Negative Reviews about this experience on Social Media.

I just published a Youtube Video based on this horrible experience and here is the Url Link for You to Review. Thank You. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8BSGlcHfTw If You would like to contact ME back in order to discuss my letter of Very Serious Complaint in further detail, then please call me on my cellular phone number at: 323-514-2779 or my Toronto, Ontario Canada landline phone number at: 416-633-9135. You may also email me back at: HOWARDPAULSHORE2@GMAIL.COM or PRIVATE_EXECUTIVE@YAHOO.COM.

You may also write back to me until Saturday, August 5, 2017 at: c/o Mr. Howard Paul Shore 4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 I am more than looking forward to hearing back from You with a Positive Response some time in the very near future.

Thank you.Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Camelion Battery and Your Dollar Store With More Customer /HPS

Review about: Camelion Ad3124 Adapter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: take back your piece of junk and offer a full refund..

I didn't like: Product was sold in a very misleading way and style, Products display is not the same as when you open it, Store has a no refund and no exchange policy, Did not offer a wide selection of these types of products.

Had an Experience with Your Dollar Store With More?

Comments

How did you get ripped off?You can see EVERYTHING in the package.

And, presumably there is also a description on that same package.

So, the only thing you got ripped off on was your education.Go back and LEARN TO READ!

Lol you did not get ripped off or scammed.You got a case of buyers remorse because you bought a 17 dollar cord for a laptop to plug into the wall?

No laptop that I've ever seen uses a use cord for power they're fenerally too high of a drain. Also it clearly states on the package COMPACT or did you not read the packaging first?

I hope MC doesn't give you your money back as this is clearly a case of the customer not paying attention.Now if it had said LONG CORD FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES or something like that then you'd have a case but it clearly said Compact.